Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cookie Recipe

i've been talking about cookies with friends so I decided to post this recipe for all of you.  I don't remember where I got it from, but it is an easy recipe that anyone can do (and change up).

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

Heat oven to 350.

1 cup sugar (or sugar substitute- like Splenda)
1 cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth- I use smooth)
1 egg

Combine sugar and egg.  Add peanut butter.  Roll into balls and place on a cookie sheet about an inch apart (they don't spread much).  Cross hatch with a fork.  Bake for 8-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.

Variations:

Chocolate Chip PB Cookies: Add chocolate chips (I use the miniature ones)- about half  of a 12 ounce bag is good.

Bar Cookies: Pat dough into the bottom of a greased brownie pan (I spray mine with cooking spray) and bake.  When you remove it from the oven, sprinkle chocolate chips on top and let them melt.  When they are softened, spread then around like you would frosting.  Let set, then cut into bars.

Hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.