Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm posting this early as I know I wil be cooking, eating, spending time with the family, and watching football tomorrow and will not have time to be here.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

As I look back over the year, I have so many things to be thankful for, so here is a small list.

I'm thankful my family, and my friends (those I see regulary, those I see sporadically, and those I've only seen on-line).  I'm thankful for my health and my job. 

I'm thankful to all of the men and women in uniform who work everyday to keep us safe at home and abroad.  I'm thankful for the officers and emergency personnel who risk their lives and give their time to help us.  I'm thankful to the families of all these people who give them the love and support they need to do their jobs. 

I'm thankful for all the things that I have and the abilities I've been given. 

I'm thankful I live in a country where I can say what I want, without fear, even if someone else doesn't agree with me. 

Feel free to share what you're thankful for in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.