Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WCC Wednesday

Last night was my son's first orchestra and chorus concert.  He did a great job, as did all the other kids!  We had a great time listening to them play and sing.  My only regret was that they didn't do more Christmas songs.  Oh, well.  Maybe next year!

Last week I printed off my MS and did my editing by reading it and circling words I overused (there was a lot of smiling going on!) and by looking for ways to use less words to say the same thing.  I tried doing the highlighting, but found I wanted to cheat to get it done faster, so I decided that was not the best method for me!  (LOL!!!)

How has you WIP been going?  Is it coming along as you had hoped?  Are you doing a round of edits?  What overused words are you finding?  Share below!

1 comment:

  1. My WIPs are suffering from the Holidays, lol. I can't concentrate, trying to get everything done before Christmas is here (We still haven't finished Christmas shopping). I'm hoping I get to read some of that MS of yours soon! Talk soon & Merry Christmas, =)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.