Friday, March 25, 2011

Recipe Friday!

Hope you've all had a great week!  Remember I'll be posting here tomorrow as part of The Nature of Magic Blogfest!

Today's recipe is a favorite of my son's.  Loaded Nachos.  Hope you enjoy it as much as he does!

Loaded Nachos
Ground beef (about 1 pound)
Taco seasoning packet
tortilla chips
lettuce (chunked up or shredded)
salsa
sour cream
shredded cheese
black olives, sliced
jalepenos
banana peppers

Cook your meat as you would for tacos. Add taco seasoning following the directions of the seasoning packet.  On a plate, layer tortilla chips.  Then add as much (or more) of the rest of the ingredients above in whatever layers you like.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. ohh . . . I have everything I need on hand except for the sour cream. Too bad I live three states away or I'd come borrow some of yours. Better yet, I'd just come and sit in your kitchen while you made me nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nachos! So do my kids, so it's an easy meal when I'm in a crunch for time.

    I came to check out your Blogfest entry. I'll try to come back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.