Thursday, December 22, 2011

Last Post Before Christmas!

Hope you are all ready to celebrate Christmas with your families and friends over the next few days.  For us, the season stretches into the New Year, giving us time to spend with everyone.

This year we are taking my folks with us to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra.  If you have never seen them, I highly recommend the concert.  Great music,and a light and pyrotechnic show that draws ages 8-80 together. 

Merry Christmas!  Joyeux Noel!  Feliz Navidad!  Happy Hanukkah!  And to all, a great day!!!

4 comments:

  1. We haven't been to see Trans-Siberian, but have gone to the Manheim Steamroller Christmas concert. If you get a chance to see them, you should go.

    Have fun at the concert and hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a peaceful and wonderful break :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! :)

    I hope you enjoy the concert--I've never seen them live, but their music is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your Christmas was wonderful and that you have a fantabulous New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.