Monday, June 11, 2012

Revising and an Interview

I spent a lot of time reworking a few sections of TLP this weekend. I can honestly say, I think it's getting better. Now, I just need to wait to hear from my CP's for where I stepped off the path and into the muck.

In other news, please stop by Thursday for an interview with Graeme Smith. It's to kick off the launch of his debut novel, A Comedy of Terrors, releasing Friday June 15th from MuseItUp Publishing. You can see the book trailer here.

Here's a bit about Graeme:

This is me. Graeme Smith. Fantasy writer. Mostly comic fantasy (which is fantasy intended to make you laugh, not fantasy in comics).

When I'm not writing (well, or editing my writing. Or re-writing. Or editing my re-writing. Or... Quite. You get the picture), I'm doing other things. Things like wishing I could play keyboards. And not playing them, not even very badly. Things like online gaming (If you know Bard Elcano, you know me. If you know a grumpy old dragon called Sephiranoth, you know me. If you know a tall, dark, handsome but brooding vampire, charming witty and brilliant - we never met. That's someone else.) And strange midnight practices involving mushrooms. And garlic. And knitting needles. But the less said of my cooking, the better J.

So there you are. This is me. Graeme Smith. Short, fat, bald and ugly (fortunately my wife has lousy taste in men). Time was, I worked on a psychiatric ward. Now I write about people who believe in magic and dragons, and who live where the crazy folk are the ones who don’t.


Hope you all have a great Monday!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Ya gotta love Graeme. Personally, I'd like to see him whip something up with a knitting needle but I'm just sick like that. I look forward to the interview.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.