Thursday, July 19, 2012

Quick post- running late!

Running late today, so this is just going to be a quick post.

Fiona and Tammy (two of my wonderful CP's) have started a bi-monthly feature called "Yeah, But Would You Date Me?" Here, they post the first chapter of your WIP to see if we would keep reading because we like (or hate) your MC.  You can check it out at Fiona's site (where Tammy is the first entrant) http://agelessdruids.blogspot.com/ or at Tammy's site (as they will be switching the hosting duties) http://tcmckeewriter.blogspot.com/  Give it a shot! (I know I have a WIP I'm going to send their way :-)

And don't forget to enter to win  signed copy of Woman of Honor  by Nicole Zoltack. Details are at the end of this post.

3 comments:

  1. They are great CP's indeed!! Heading over there now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Mare. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bad idea. A good way to know if the WiP is starting on the right foot. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.